Day 14 of the 30 day challenge
What is in my handbag?
OK….here’s the thing , I don’t really have a handbag.
It depends on the circumstances. I usually only have a handbag/purse when I am going out. When I go to work or to the gym I have my backpack. I am HORRIBLE girl. Or I’m an awesome girl because I don’t fit the stereotype of girls and their purses. Lets go with that.
Heres a picture of my bag from the outside :Harmless enough. The front pocket is full of pens and gum lol. Didn’t take a picture out of embarrassment lol .
Here is a picture of the inside:
Some of the basics :
- my wallet
- a handpainted Captain America Sheild copybook
- another smaller notebook
- much smaller notebook from Cambio #builtbygirls
- the yellow you see is the lanyard for my keys
- the flowered item is my calender book
- the green handle is my hairbrush..in there from the weekend
- a folder , currently empty.
A bit of a mess , I will admit . But it is my lifeline of sorts when I am out all day .
Thanks for reading and stay tuned for Day 15 ( had a busy weekend and fell behind…I will catch up I promise!)